10GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter with backward compatibility of 5/2.5/1G and 100Mbps ; RJ45 port and built-in QoS
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking – Enjoy up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks.
- Complete Compatibility – XG-C100C is compatible with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility.
- Compatible with Windows and Linux – Supports Windows 10 and Linux Kernel 4.4 for flexible OS integration.
- RJ45 Port for Easy Migration – Easily upgrade to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network cables.
- Prioritize Your Games – Built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology lets you prioritize bandwidth and supported gaming packets for a smooth gaming experience.
RJ-45 for 1 x 100Mbps/1Gbps/2.5Gbps/5Gbps/10Gbps Mbps Ethernet Ports
Auto-Negotiation : Speed
IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
IEEE 802.1p Priority Queuing
Jumbo Frame : up to 9 KB
Dual color Speed LED
Single color Link/ Act LED
Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 ºF)
Storage Temperature: -40 ° to 85 ° C (-40 °F to 185 °F)
12 x 8.46 x 2.05 ~ cm (LxWxH) (Without Bezel)
Only for Search
ProductType - NIC
Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.***